Find the Right Care for You
Locations in Daytona Beach | DeLand | Palm Coast | Orange City
Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners gastroenterology specialists are striving to provide the most advanced treatments possible for digestive disorders and gastrointestinal disease. Our digestive team is on the cutting edge of digestive health, which means our patients can be assured that they’re receiving the most comprehensive care available.
With convenient hospital locations in Palm Coast, Daytona Beach, DeLand, and Orange City, our specialists offer a variety of treatments for a number of digestive disorders—everything from inflammatory bowel syndrome to Crohn’s disease to various gastrointestinal cancers—as well as groundbreaking techniques in medications and medical care, diagnostic strategies, cancer treatments and minimally invasive surgery.
What Sets Us Apart
- Offers HALO radiofrequency ablation to deliver bursts of heat-energy in a very precise and controlled manner removing pre-cancerous cells in the esophagus without damaging the lining or underlying structure.
- Providing subspecialty trained endoscopic ultrasound providers for cancer staging and treatment of digestive cancers in Volusia and Flagler Counties.
- Providing comprehensive chronic care management for patients suffering from Hepatitis B and C.
- Comprehensive network of gastroenterology/hepatology specialists across Volusia and Flagler counties means you’re just minutes away from relief.
- Physician and mid-level providers offer complete care coordination for digestive cancer patients with both surgical and non-surgical treatment options.
- Multiple online risk assessments provided to elevate awareness about colon cancer prevention and potential for gluten sensitivity.
Awards and Accomplishments:
- We have attained ASGE certification which demonstrates our commitment to patient safety and quality through rigorous criteria, including meeting standards for privileging, quality assurance, endoscope reprocessing, CDC infection control guidelines and ensuring endoscopy staff competency.
- Gastroenterology/hepatology specialists present at national conferences and participate in clinical research, publishing articles in medical journals and text books including the American Journal of Gastroenterology and the Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology.
Contact us today to reach the best Gastroenterologists available throughout Volusia and Flagler counties.