Find the Right Care for You
Locations in Daytona Beach | DeLand | New Smyrna Beach | Orange City | Palm Coast
You don’t have to leave the area to get the highest quality surgical care and expertise available. We have talented and experienced surgeons right here!
At Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners, our board-certified surgeons offer a wide-range of procedures from routine procedures like skin lesion removal and vasectomy to more complex care including carotid and gastric surgery. Using the most innovative surgical techniques, technologies and research, they ensure you’ll receive the very best surgical care close to home and surrounded by family and friends.
What Sets Us Apart
- Proudly offering iROT or intraoperative radiation therapy for breast cancer patients, where the radiation oncologist works collaboratively during the operation to apply radiation directly to the cancer site, handing the patient back off to the general surgeon who then comes back and completes the surgery.
- Offering comprehensive bariatric surgical solutions, including the gastric sleeve approach and participating in national bariatric clinical research, enabling doctors to improve the treatment’s success and introduce better technology.
- Providing patients the latest minimally invasive surgical approaches to disease through the Robotic (da Vinci) System. The robot offers minimally invasive surgery for complex procedures, while providing equivalent or better clinical outcomes in comparison to traditional surgical modalities.
- Surgeons at Florida Hospital utilize Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy to determine if breast cancer has spread without the normal surgical biopsy. This is just one piece of the clinical care pathway for breast care excellence.
- When facing breast cancer, it’s good to know that there is a specialist at Florida Hospital offering patients an opportunity at minimum scaring by completing hidden scar certification for breast surgery.
Contact us today to reach the best General Surgeons available throughout Volusia and Flagler counties.