Find the Right Care for You
Locations in Palm Coast
After a careful and accurate diagnosis, our highly trained professionals use a program of proven sports rehabilitation techniques to help you get back in the game as quickly, safely and painlessly as possible.
Whether your goal is to return to your favorite sport, work, or simply life in general, our physicians and therapists work together to bring you the very best in available medical expertise.
Our ultimate goal is to restore normal function and teach you how to prevent future injuries. These innovative techniques and the most current rehabilitation and sports medicine programs are offered at Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners.
What Sets Us Apart
- Thousands of sports medicine consults, and over 1500 Total Knees, 800 Total Hips and 200 Total Shoulder replacements in the region.
- Own the Bone participating hospital focused on creating awareness and providing screenings to address the emerging epidemic of osteoporosis-related fragility fractures.
- Network of providers that give back to the community through volunteerism at local free clinics, school physicals and through mission work abroad.
- Participate in community educational lectures and screening events to ensure the community is aware of the latest advances in sports medicine, orthopedic and bone loss prevention topics.
Awards and Accomplishments:
- The Orthopedic and Sports Medicine program achieved The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval™, Disease-Specific Care Certification in Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement Surgery.
- Sports medicine provider one of twelve accepted into the Florida Medical Association (FMA) Leadership Academy. Focused on training physicians to excel in the business world, organized medicine, medical staffs, group practices, and in the public policy arena.
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine physicians participate in clinical research, publishing articles in medical journals and present findings at annual conferences of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the The American Orthopaedic Association
Contact us today to reach the best Sports Medicine Physicians available in the Palm Coast area.