HCP Cancer Specialists work as an interdisciplinary team to develop personalized cancer treatment plans for each patient. With access to state-of-the-art technology and patient care services in one location, our physicians are equipped to treat nearly every type of cancer with compassionate care and exceptional medicine.
Family Practice Physicians
Comprehensive medical care with an emphasis on caring for all members of the family. Family medicine builds upon a core of knowledge derived from other disciplines, primarily pediatrics, internal medicine, OB/GYN, geriatrics, surgery and psychiatry. Family practice physicians are also known as primary care physicians.
- Tanam S. Ahmed, MD - Flagler
- Christine Aziz, MD - DeLand
- Viviane Bishay, MD - Memorial Medical Center
- Loray Blair-Britt, MD - Flagler
- John D. Bolla, MD - Flagler
- Jecebu J. Ceballos, MD - Flagler
- Rainer Q. Chan, MD - DeLand
- Hezi Cohen, MD - Memorial Medical Center
- Jessy Casimiro, MD, FAAFP - Memorial Medical Center
- Joshua Eisenhut, MD - Memorial Medical Center
- Tina Fischer-Carne, MD - Memorial Medical Center
- Carol Gaines, DO - Memorial Medical Center
- Lisa M. Gonsalves, MD - Memorial Medical Center
- Shrish Kalla, MD - Fish Memorial
- Samira Karakossian, MD - Memorial Medical Center
- Vartan Karakossian, MD - Memorial Medical Center
- Kathryn Malan, MD - Memorial Medical Center
- Johnna Mantineo, DO, FAAFP - Flagler
- Trina C. Martin, MD - Flagler
- Judith Mathura, MD - Fish Memorial
- Shiva A. Mathura, MD - Fish Memorial
- Andrew Niewald, MD - Memorial Medical Center
- Benjamin Peck, MD - Memorial Medical Center
- Rebecca Peck, MD - Memorial Medical Center
- Jose J. Rosales, MD - Fish Memorial
- Luther St. James III, MD - Memorial Medical Center
- Nermeen Saleh, MD - Fish Memorial
- Rachel Scheerer, MD - Memorial Medical Center
- Jonathan D. Screnock, MD - Flagler
- Joanne D. Sterling, MD - DeLand
- Carol Tanner-St.James, MD - Memorial Medical Center
- Annabell Torres, MD - Fish Memorial
- Jonathan Treece, MD - Memorial Medical Center
- Melanie VanDemark, MD - DeLand
- Jeffrey J. Ward, DO - Flagler
- Frederick Weigand, MD - Fish Memorial
Gastroenterology is the branch of medicine that specializes in digestive system disorders along the gastrointestinal tract including the esophagus, stomach, liver and bowels. Common ailments include acid reflux disease, colon cancer and liver disease. Hepatology is a sub-specialty focusing on the liver, pancreas and biliary tree.
These surgical specialists are skilled in both invasive and non-invasive surgical procedures.
A gynecologist diagnoses and treats conditions of the female reproductive system. The field of urogynecology (a subspecialty within Obstetrics and Gynecology) is dedicated to the treatment of women with pelvic floor disorders such as urinary or fecal incontinence and prolapse (bulging) of the vagina, bladder and/or the uterus.
Neurosurgeons specialize in the evaluation and treatment of the brain, spine and peripheral nerves. The most common disorders include brain tumors, carpal tunnel and the treatment of neck and back pain.