Christopher Grove, MD
Dr. Grove is a board certified general surgeon who lives and practices in Daytona Beach, Florida. He received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham, Alabama. He fulfilled his integrated general surgery residency at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and fluent in all aspects of general surgery.
Dr. Grove believes in “a personal touch” and makes it a point to contact his patients directly after surgery in case they have any questions or concerns. In his spare time he enjoys computers, scuba diving, camping, and racquetball. He is also an active member with the Boy Scouts of America and recently received the Outstanding Eagle Scout Award from the National Eagle Scout Association.
- Open and laparoscopic colon surgery
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Breast biopsy and breast conserving surgery
- Gallbladder removal
- Laparoscopic incisional hernia repair (inguinal and umbilical)
- Removals of benign tumors cysts, melanoma, and soft tissue masses
- Venous access ports
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Temporal artery biopsy
- American Board of General Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) - University of Alabama School of Medicine
- Residency - Wright State University