Diego Torres, MD
Diego Torres, MD, is a board-certified family medicine physician. He received his Bachelor of Science in pre-medicine from Barry University in Miami Shores, Florida and his Doctor of Medicine degree from Howard University College of Medicine in Washington, District of Columbia. He completed his internship and residency in family medicine from Tallahassee Memorial Hospital in Florida.
Dr. Torres has an interest in clinical research and has been a professor with an emphasis on rural health.
Dr. Torres is welcoming new patients ages eight and up and accepts most insurance plans.
- School & sports physicals
- Annual physicals
- Management of acute and chronic conditions
- Routine wellness visits
- American Board of Family Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons
- Tallahassee Memorial Family Practice Residency Program
- Howard University School of Medicine