Julie D. Schneider, MD, FACOG, FPMRS
“My passion is to improve the quality of life for every woman through compassion, caring and state of the art health care. From the moment our patient arrives, to the day she leaves, we strive for a cure. My greatest professional trophy came from a patient. A simple blue ribbon she won ballroom dancing. Correction of a urinary incontinence problem, gave her the courage to dance and I was the recipient of her award.”
- Urinary Incontinence
- Fecal Incontinence
- Pelvic prolapse
- Pelvic floor reconstruction
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- American Board of Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Bachelor of Arts - Washington University, St. Louis, MO.
- Medical Doctor - Loyola University, Chicago, IL.
- Residency Obstetrics & Gynecology - University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI.
- Fellowship - American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists