Sunny Tomlinson, DO
Sunny Tomlinson, DO is a family medicine physician. She received her medical degree from Lincoln Memorial University – DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine in Tennessee and completed her residency at St. Petersburg General Hospital in Florida.
Dr. Tomlinson is dedicated to caring for the whole person, mind, body and spirit and incorporates that philosophy in her daily practice.
She is welcoming new patients ages two and up and accepts most insurance plans.
- Preventive Medicine
- Chronic Care Management
- Pediatric Care
- Women’s Health
- Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
- Family Medicine Residency, St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Post-Baccalaureate Medical Sciences, Lincoln Memorial University
- Bachelors of Science in Biology, University of North Florida