Thomas Corbyons, MD, FACS
Thomas M. Corbyons, MD, FACS is a Board Certified General Surgeon. He received his medical degree from St. George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada and completed his residency, as Chief Resident, at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Dr. Corbyons has been serving the DeLand community since 1986 and is currently the Director at the Florida Hospital Deland Vascular Laboratory.
He provides surgical care to patients 17 & older and accepts most insurance plans.
- Open & Laparoscopic Abdominal Surgery: Colon and Gallbladder
- Hernia Repair
- Dialysis Access
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
- Breast Biopsies
- Surgical removal of cysts, melanoma and skin lesions
- General Surgery
- Medical School - St. George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada
- Residency - University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey