William Browning III, DO, MS
Dr. William Browning III is an Orthopedic Surgeon. He received his Master of Science in medical education and completed his residency at LECOM in Pennsylvania and received his doctorate in osteopathic medicine from the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Browning completed his orthopedic sports medicine fellowship at the University of Buffalo in New York where he was an assistant team physician with the NFL team the Buffalo Bills.
Dr. Browning provides compassionate care for ages 12 and up. New patients are welcome, and most insurance plans accepted.
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery/Hip Arthroscopy
- Joint Replacement Surgery (Hip, Knee, Shoulder)
- Fracture Care
- Board Certified
- B.S. Biology/Pre Medicine / West Virginia University / June 2005
- M.S. Medical Education / Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) / June 2012
- Doctorate, Osteopathic Medicine / West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine / June 2009
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship / University at Buffalo, The State University of New York / 2014-2015
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency / Millcreek Community Hospital (LECOM) / 2009-2014
- Masters in Science Degree, Medical Education / Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine / June 2012
- Internship / Millcreek Community Hospital / June 2009